|A group of Rando'Moss'Itis.|
|Allies||THAT IS SOMETHING THAT IS SO MUCH RANDOMOSITY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, BUT RANDOMOSITY INCLUDE TREATY-SIGNIN' GREEN SILICON SHARKS AS SPECIAL MENTION|
|Enemies||RANDOMOSITY HATIN' ON ENTROPY PODS AND SNOWMEN RITE NAO. T'RON ALSO HATIN ON RANDOMOSITYKINDRED|
The Rando'Moss'Itis are quite possibly the strangest species the Universe has ever seen.
The Rando'Moss'Iti began as normal creatures called Ramdons that evolved and spread like most normal creatures. However, that changed when an entropic storm assosciated with the supernova of WR-9001 struck their homeworld. When it was over, the Ramdons gained control of the forces of randomness and became Rando'Moss'Itis. As time went on, they were able to randomize their homeworld and randomly create the moon Forium.
Their sworn enemies, the Entropy Pods, would also gain those powers but use them for evil instead of comedy. They lived alongside the Rando'Moss'Itis before fleeing our dimension.
During the Tribal Stage, a Rando'Moss'Iti named Regis Philbin ascended to the top of a mountain in search of himself. At the summit, he saw powerful visions that depicted a blue planet with an ideological system that was flawless and would endure to rival all others. Excited by the visions, Regis Philbin would return to his village and share his findings. As time went on, his vision would be reconized as the Master Ideology, and its search would lay the foundations for modern Rando'Moss'Iti society.
Randomosity Can Into SpaceEdit
After unifying their planet and developing space travel, the desire to find the Master Ideology grew amongst the masses. While most would use space travel to spread randomness to the stars, others would evaluate the underlying philosophies of each civilized planet they found.
However, no planet would show more promise than Sol III, otherwise known as Earth. A blue planet like the one described by Regis Philbin in his vision, the planet was a hotbed of differing ideologies when the Rando'Moss'Itis visted in the mid-to-late 20th century. Viewing it as the home of the Master Ideology, many Rando'Moss'Itis would stay on the planet and subsume themselves amongst the locals. Some would choose the path of democratic capitalism, communism, or the dreaded fascism. However, upon the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991 CE (1915 Standard Era), the Rando'Moss'Itis became disenchanted with the planet and left. However, many facets of human culture stuck with them.
Culture and RandomnessEdit
Rando'Moss'Iti society revolves around the supposed coming of the "Master Ideology", a perfect system of governement and thought that allows for a stable and free society. For years, many believed that Earth was host to the Master Ideology, but since the dissolution of the USSR they have forsaken Earth for "IS TO BEING BORING" and resumed their search.
However, they do have a rigid legal system. Most trials take place on Forium, and punishable offences include smuggling weapons to Entropy Pods, and carrying an Entropy Pod crewmember on the ship. The default punishment is execution. Most proceedings are judged by an Inquisitor, who accepts testimonies and will pardon the defendant if the evidence is particularly convincing.
Usually, Rando'Moss'Itis are seen just dancing with random creatures for no apparent reason. They are annoying, but not really a threat. Occasionally, they are seen engaging in a "Boom Boom Relay". If you see them doing this, back away. The explosive force is deadly.However, some members of Rando'Moss'Iti society, in particular Inquisitors, have been known to be less random than their peers. This especially helps for affairs with non-random species.
- Their name is a pun on the word "Randomosity".
- They are almost always seen as Easter Eggs in adventures. They almost always dance with random creatures, saying ridiculous things.
- Williezk has claimed to own a pet Rando'Moss'Iti named Bob. However, this claim is false.
- Rando'Moss'Itis have four genders: Peanut Butter, Stick, Toe, and Gallifrey. However, it seems that all four genders look alike.
- Rando'Moss'Itis almost always refer to themselves as "Randomosity" instead of "I".
- For some odd reason, they never wear clothes.
- The concept of their culture being based on ideology was a random fact made up for part 36A, but williezk liked the idea and stuck with it.
- RANDOMOSITY GIVES YOU HEADACHE NOW! LALSJBHFHGJRFGYUH BUVMGBJFNJFVGJNMB NCV MCVHBFNVDC JGYVHBNGMBBNMBM,NBMMbfjhnmbgmk,ausjdkm,fnbvydc,x,HDJNMFKJLajdhdkLKSBJHFMNCM,DMSGVnmaaagnfikMSAAbhnasuifjkjgbuh mkfdbcxyvnmk,jdljbfvm nkcnm,b. v,lcv'.b,
- RANDOMOSITY CONFIRMS MILEY CYRUS PREGGERS. LET'S ALL EAT SOUFFLE.
- RANDOMOSITYKINDRED HAVE RANDOMOSITY NAMED HERBERT ON USS TITAN NAO. REJOICE