Hybrids can be found commonly in the Revolution Universe. An example of a hybrid is a Zooloruk, a hybrid of a Zoolohonian and a Neoruk.
Many hybrids have very distinct parents and can be born naturally, while some hybrids can only be created through genetic splicing.
Known Hybrid SpeciesEdit
- Zooloruk = Hybrid of a Zoolohonian and a Neoruk
- Oscarilixionus = Hybrid of an Oscarian and an Ardoxilixionus
- Kleekoozelle = Hybrid of a Kleekoonanoni and a Roizelle
- Kleekoolantarus = Hybrid of a Gavalantarus and a Kleekoonanoni
- Ardoxiliolionus = Hybrid of a Paxoliniolionus and an Ardoxilixionus
- Mineruk = Hybrid of a Mineraloid and a Neoruk
- Nicaneg = Hybrid of a Nican and a Nemletneg
- Ardoxiloopidarilonius = Hybrid of a Pechoopidarilonius and an Ardoxilixionus
- Terrardoxilixionus = Hybrid of a Human and an Ardoxilixionus
- Sirananoni = Hybrid of a Siranian and a Kleekoonanoni
- Nemletnanoni = Hybrid of a Nemletneg and a Kleekoonanoni
- It has been pointed out by a couple users that most of our hybrids are entirely unrealistic. This is shown by the Kleekoozelle, a hybrid of a weird green monkey and a strange insect-like creature.
- Most hybrids of carbon and silicon-based life are even more unrealistic.