Wiki ContentRecently Changed PagesSpore Revolution WikiHumanPoll HistoryEarthUSS TitanCentauriSpore The Next Level²Spore The Next LevelRoizelleJonteropKleekoonanoniHumanRando'Moss'ItiKrayganGaradreadSpore The Next Level²Spore The Next Level²:StratagemOscarianKleekoonanoniZeela Vordav-PacksonNidixArdoxilixionusSiranianCommunityRecent blog postsForum
Spore Revolution Wiki
All Contributors
Avatar
Avatar

A Map of the Spore Revolution Universe

So, in my infinite boredom, I dared to do what nobody on this wiki has done before: MAKE A MAP OF THE SPORE REVOLUTION UNIVERSE (or, at least, of the major space empires in the area of the Milky Way most of the series take place in).

So, without further ado, here it is: 
Sr headcanon map

If you're having trouble reading it, then click to make it bigger in a new tab.


Please note that this is entirely headcanon and should be taken with a grain of salt. Therefore, don't complain if this map doesn't match up with what you think an empire looks like. Also, if an empire is not listed, then I either forgot about it, it got conquered/destroyed, or the empire's territory is beyond this map (most likely).

And if you're curious, here's the base image I used.  

0 7
  • Upvote
  • Reply
Avatar
Avatar
I think the Garadreads should've been a little bigger and the Neoruks MUCH larger. The Neoruks are meant to be a very rich empire. They'd probably be about as big as the Kleekoonanoni territory you have shown.
0
UndeadGaming606 wrote:
I think the Garadreads should've been a little bigger and the Neoruks MUCH larger. The Neoruks are meant to be a very rich empire. They'd probably be about as big as the Kleekoonanoni territory you have shown.

Keep in mind the Garadreads recently lost 90% of their population...


As for the Neoruks, I'll gib em more planets when I make a revision. This is sorta a test phase...

Williezk wrote:
UndeadGaming606 wrote:
I think the Garadreads should've been a little bigger and the Neoruks MUCH larger. The Neoruks are meant to be a very rich empire. They'd probably be about as big as the Kleekoonanoni territory you have shown.
Keep in mind the Garadreads recently lost 90% of their population...


As for the Neoruks, I'll gib em more planets when I make a revision. This is sorta a test phase...

But they had about a year to keep growing. I'd imagine they'd be a bit bigger since their territory was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE originally.

EDIT: I'd imagine the T'Rons would have a smaller population too. They weren't really that powerful until recently. The Terrans are a decently new empire, too. I'd think they'd have a little smaller population. Could you also add the Ashokweers? I wanna see how tiny they are.

Could you make maps of certain points in time where there were certain major empires that no longer exist? Maybe one when there were the Gavalantari, maybe the old Garadread empire, etc.

0
UndeadGaming606 wrote:
Williezk wrote:
UndeadGaming606 wrote:
I think the Garadreads should've been a little bigger and the Neoruks MUCH larger. The Neoruks are meant to be a very rich empire. They'd probably be about as big as the Kleekoonanoni territory you have shown.
Keep in mind the Garadreads recently lost 90% of their population...


As for the Neoruks, I'll gib em more planets when I make a revision. This is sorta a test phase...

But they had about a year to keep growing. I'd imagine they'd be a bit bigger since their territory was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE originally.

EDIT: I'd imagine the T'Rons would have a smaller population too. They weren't really that powerful until recently. The Terrans are a decently new empire, too. I'd think they'd have a little smaller population. Could you also add the Ashokweers? I wanna see how tiny they are.

Could you make maps of certain points in time where there were certain major empires that no longer exist? Maybe one when there were the Gavalantari, maybe the old Garadread empire, etc.

As for the T'Rons, I imagine that the empire consists of them and their new allies. Also keep in mind that the Centauri are a rather old empire and are members of the Earth Republic with humans.


I also would love to make other SR-related maps (Gavalantarus Empire, Reflectiverse, etc).

Williezk wrote:
UndeadGaming606 wrote:
Williezk wrote:
UndeadGaming606 wrote:
I think the Garadreads should've been a little bigger and the Neoruks MUCH larger. The Neoruks are meant to be a very rich empire. They'd probably be about as big as the Kleekoonanoni territory you have shown.
Keep in mind the Garadreads recently lost 90% of their population...


As for the Neoruks, I'll gib em more planets when I make a revision. This is sorta a test phase...

But they had about a year to keep growing. I'd imagine they'd be a bit bigger since their territory was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE originally.

EDIT: I'd imagine the T'Rons would have a smaller population too. They weren't really that powerful until recently. The Terrans are a decently new empire, too. I'd think they'd have a little smaller population. Could you also add the Ashokweers? I wanna see how tiny they are.

Could you make maps of certain points in time where there were certain major empires that no longer exist? Maybe one when there were the Gavalantari, maybe the old Garadread empire, etc.

As for the T'Rons, I imagine that the empire consists of them and their new allies. Also keep in mind that the Centauri are a rather old empire and are members of the Earth Republic with humans.


I also would love to make other SR-related maps (Gavalantarus Empire, Reflectiverse, etc).

Okay, that makes sense. Do you plan on adding the Ashokweers, maybe the Nicans as well?

D
0
UndeadGaming606 wrote:
Williezk wrote:
UndeadGaming606 wrote:
Williezk wrote:
UndeadGaming606 wrote:
I think the Garadreads should've been a little bigger and the Neoruks MUCH larger. The Neoruks are meant to be a very rich empire. They'd probably be about as big as the Kleekoonanoni territory you have shown.
Keep in mind the Garadreads recently lost 90% of their population...


As for the Neoruks, I'll gib em more planets when I make a revision. This is sorta a test phase...

But they had about a year to keep growing. I'd imagine they'd be a bit bigger since their territory was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE originally.

EDIT: I'd imagine the T'Rons would have a smaller population too. They weren't really that powerful until recently. The Terrans are a decently new empire, too. I'd think they'd have a little smaller population. Could you also add the Ashokweers? I wanna see how tiny they are.

Could you make maps of certain points in time where there were certain major empires that no longer exist? Maybe one when there were the Gavalantari, maybe the old Garadread empire, etc.

As for the T'Rons, I imagine that the empire consists of them and their new allies. Also keep in mind that the Centauri are a rather old empire and are members of the Earth Republic with humans.


I also would love to make other SR-related maps (Gavalantarus Empire, Reflectiverse, etc).

Okay, that makes sense. Do you plan on adding the Ashokweers, maybe the Nicans as well?
D

Yes, but I'm currently working on a map of the area during the height of the Gavalantari (c. 1st-4th centuries AD).

how da mapz doin
Write a reply...